Tuesday 3 November 2009

Excuse me, with whom am I speaking...?

Time to get the ball a rolling...up to London and down to business


Combining a business trip with my love of Halloween, I find myself writing the most random list. Fortunately I was coherent enough to wear my nighty and fake blood combo and David Bowie ensemble at the appropriate times. Tick box.


Fancy dress aside, I arrange a plethora of meetings during my trip.
These included:

Factory visits - To discuss costings, see samples and meet the team

Appointments with agents for fabrics, trimmings and zips - to finalize orders, prices and lead times

Lunches with my part-time PR and Sales team - Planning and organizing strategies, timings and action plans

Magazine appointments - Discussing potential coverage for the Label/ Blog

Monthly meeting with Brian - We discussed sending me on some courses to increase my awareness of internet marketing and one on negotiation techniques.


LONDON ALSO = NETWORKING CENTRAL, what a horrible word...but we all know it's not what you know but WHO you know

I leave north Island on Thursday and will go into more detail about my progress when I return to the studio...


Maybe after i've been for a quick surf ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment